Friday, December 16, 2011

Welcome! Welcome! Come one and all!

Welcome one and all to the start of a Dwarf Fortress Blog. This blog will be the story of a new fortress, my musings on Dwarf Fortress, and my musings on modding Dwarf Fortress. Of course, there would be no point in putting my mods and fortress on a blog, if not for the possibility of reader participation. I will always welcome reader suggestions on what I should do next, in all topics ranging from embarkation builds, to fortress security, to food source, and how to deal with elves. Note that how to deal with elves is mostly dependant on how to best fleece their traders of everything they own, whether it be through crafts, toys, or glass gems. No metals. That might make them dangerous, and we want this fort to last as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment